We are thrilled to have entered Stage 3 of BC’s Restart Plan!
While this has brought some welcome changes & loosening of restrictions, we will continue to be mindful of everyone’s safety and base our policies on the guidelines as put forward by the BC government and health authorities.
Some of the more important changes are as follows:
- Masks are no longer mandated in public indoor settings.
- We do however request that anyone who is 12 years or older and not fully vaccinated wears a mask when inside the cabin or within close proximity of guests who are not part of their group. (Fully vaccinated means two weeks after the second shot).
- We further recommend wearing a mask during the short orientation at the beginning of each tour.
- Children under 12 do not require masks.
Cleaning and sanitising
- We are continuing with extra cleaning and sanitizing duties before, during and after each tour.
- All frequently touched surfaces such as counters, washroom, door handles, drinks serving stations will be frequently sanitised.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations on the boat.
Physical distancing/ space on the boat
- Physical distancing is no longer required but there is enough room to keep some distance from others if you wish.
- At lunch time tables will be set up outside and slightly apart to allow you to distance from others if you wish.
- Please mention any concerns to us when you book, so that we can ensure your safety and comfort.
- Please be mindful of other guests. Since people are at different levels of vaccinations and everyone is moving ahead at a different pace, please respect other guests’ comfort level. That way we can all enjoy the day aboard our beautiful boat to its fullest!
- Alan & Toddy (owner operators) are fully vaccinated.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard the “Raincoast Maiden”!