Covid-19 Update – June 2022
Where exactly are we at as far as Covid-19 precautions go? Please read on to find out:
- Masks are no longer mandated in public indoor settings in the province of BC. This means that you are not required to wear a mask, either inside the cabin or outside.
- There are free masks available if you prefer to wear a mask.
- There is ONE EXCEPTION to this “rule”: There will be a 15 minute orientation (inside the cabin) at the beginning of the tour. We ask everyone to wear a mask during the orientation and can provide free masks if needed. Please let us know in advance if you have concerns about this. If you do, we can seat you outside on the back deck (during the orientation only). We may update this policy depending on the situation at the time.
Cleaning and sanitising
- We are continuing with extra cleaning and sanitizing duties before, during and after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations on the boat.
Physical distancing/ space on the boat
- Physical distancing is no longer required but there is enough room to keep some distance from others if you wish.
- At lunch time tables will be set up outside and slightly apart to allow you to distance from others if you wish.
- Please mention any concerns to us when you book, so that we can ensure your safety and comfort.
- Please be mindful of other guests’ comfort level as some have good reason to be more cautious. That way we can all enjoy the day aboard our beautiful boat to its fullest!
- Alan & Toddy (owner operators) are fully vaccinated.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard the “Raincoast Maiden”!